

These are from the website www.TwinsMagazine.com. Printed out some of their articles so that I can read abt the issues surrounding having twin babies. I know it's really early...but I can dream, rite? And what's the harm in reading up so that I can be prepared? :)
So the afternoon was spent exploring this whole new (interesting) world, cos I hardly know anyone who has twin babies. Then I went for 4th service, and guess what? There was an advertisement for a DVD on "Bringing up your children under grace". I mean, this topic is not one of the usual topics in our church. Well, grace is, but not parenting. Seems like God put it up specially for me. Of course I got the DVD :) It's by Pastor Mark so it's hilarious, as usual...
That's the 2nd time I feel so specially loved by God this wk (1st time was when Sheryl sms-ed me that Friday's msg was abt my concern (labouring to enter into rest). So I feel really good today. Wonder whether it will last till monday? Haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment