Monday, 29 January 2007

I know what the reality is. The devil is already doing a good job telling me how stupid & careless I was. I can also count on my colleagues & other non-believers to tell me what’s bad about the bad news. To a certain extent, I will even allow my mum’s negative comments to pass through my ears, since she neither knows nor believes the gospel of grace. But do you know, it really hurts when my own hubby stands on the other side of the fence with them?

When I lost my phone, I was ALONE at vivo city. Absolutely alone. In a crowd of no-one who cared. And I had to deal with the panic, the sudden loss of so many impt things stored inside, the re-tracing of my steps and checking with lost-and-found, calling my mum from a borrowed phone to let her know that I’m safe but uncontactable…all by myself. Then I had to drive home safely but as quickly as possible to call overseas reporting my safety.

It was really painful and I was hoping that my loved one would understand and say some comforting words. Even if you can’t agree that my Abba will bring back my phone to me by undeserved favour, it would be nice to have some friendly consolation from someone as close as you. It felt like when I was wounded, you just kicked me hard in the wound instead of asking me am i ok.

It's over now, I mean with all the administrative remedy stuff I've had to do, the emotional side of me has been pushed behind a wall and told to shut up already. I will move on with my life, minus that phone for now, continuing to lean on Jesus my first love. I just wanted to share with you this, to let you know my thoughts.

No comments: