Sunday, 28 January 2007

Just finished watching the “Triumph in the Skies” dvd series last night. It had a happy ending for all, and the cheerful girl got the guy in the end, but I wasn’t really satisfied after the whole thing was over.

It was quite apparent what the scriptwriter’s personal philosophy on life is, and I didn’t really like it. I’m thinking of how I would write a drama serial with a similar topic...maybe it would turn out to be the life stories of all the cadets and instructors, and their families. Maybe it would reflect different characters’ philosophies on life and how it helps them get through the training. It’d be interesting to know, wouldn’t it? What a fun time God has, watching us live out our drama serial lives down here.

What kind of emotions would He have? He already knows what will happen in the final episode, so what emotional turmoil will He go through whenever He sees one of us react to events that crop up along the way? Imagine the pain He goes through when He sees His children struggle with each hurdle. Hm…guess that’s something I’ll ask Him about during our quiet time together.

No comments: